Saturday, September 27, 2008

What a week.

Well, what a week it has been. We started with the throwing up on Tuesday at 4:30.

Tuesday - 4:30 p.m. -Regan started throwing up.
Wednesday - 3:00 a.m. - Josie started throwing up.
Wednesday - 4:00 a.m. - Regan is most likely done.
Wednesday - 7:00p.m. - Josie should be done.
Wednesday - 10:00 p.m. - Ridley starts throwing up.
Thursday - 5:00 a.m. - Ridley should be done.
Thursday - 10:00 a.m. - I start throwing up.
Thursday - 12:00 noon - Neil comes home and is throwing up.
Thursday - 6:00 p.m. - Austyn starts throwing up.
Thursday - 8:00 p.m. - Madison starts throwing up.
Thursday - 10:00 p.m. - I start feeling better and a good thing because I am up with the girls all night.
Thursday - 10:00 p.m. - Neil starts feeling better also.
Friday - 5:00 a.m. Austyn done throwing up.
Friday - evening - Madison has thrown up during the day a few times also. I hope it all ends!!

It was VERY aweful. Needless to say we have not really left our house the past few days. I have bleached the house, washed sheets, towels, clothes, buckets, did not sleep for 3 nights straight and so I slept for a few hours during the day on most of the days after. But we were wiped out. We are not going to church tomorrow because I do not want to pass this on to anyone. We should be not contagious after that. I just don't want anyone to have to go through that.

On a fun note, we got our new very nice King size mattress and furniture for the tv room. The bed is so comfortable and nice. I just cannot sleep because my legs are so restless. So if I stay up until around midnight which is coming up then I can fall asleep easier because I think I am so tired and forget about the restless legs. Anyway, it has been really annoying not being about to sleep at night because of it. I hope it goes away after the baby. Just a few weeks away!

Well, we are better, and I am excited for monday to get everyone off to school and happy and not throwing up!! YEAH!!

I hope everyone stays healthy!!

2 comments:

Shea said...

Yowsers! At least it hopefully won't happen again anytime soon.

alicia said...

Glad you survived! It sounds worse than anything I can imagine!