Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sad.

Family is very important for me. When we were up in Canada last year we got to spend time with our cousins from Utah. Shauna and I are 6 months apart and whenever we get together it seems like we have never been a part and we can talk and talk.

Shauna was diagnosed with Breast Cancer and I went to the Team Shauna Blog and her family is working together to beat this. I hope everything goes well for them and for her. If you want to go to the website to see how things are going you can. I was just going to put that I have never really been touched by cancer closely but 4 years ago Neil had some tests done and we were told most likely he had hodgkins disease. It was very shocking and we were ready to do what was needed. He had 2 biopsies and later was told it was gone. Whatever was there is gone. It was amazing and we are very grateful for the outcome. You just never know what is going to happen or what things we may need to go through.

Anyway, All the best to Shauna and I love you and hope for everything to go well!!

Love Carrie

No comments: