Wednesday, September 24, 2008

SICK KIDS.

Well, we have been safe from the throwing up bug for a long time. Some years we are getting it often. This last year has been very peaceful and we have not seen it. Yesterday as we were getting ready to leave for Gymnastics Regan threw up everywhere. Then he kept throwing up all night. Early on into the morning. Then Josie comes in at 3:00 a.m. and said she is sick. I got her a bucket and thought she just needed to go to the bathroom and laid her down and a few minutes later she came in and said she threw up. So she has been throwing up since then also. We are camped down on the couches. They each have a bed made and their buckets on towels and we are ready. It does amaze me that when they drink a few sips of water it seems that double or triple the amount comes back up. CRAZY! Anyway, Regan is asleep and Josie is hopefully going but she is still sick. Regan I hope is done with it. Well, now Regan is awake. He does seem a little better and I hope it is done. We will see. I also hope it does not go through everyone. Well, things are good. We will get this over with. I hope everyone stays well!