Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Family is a comin!

Well, I am going to be having a baby in the middle of October. My family (for some odd reason) find it very hard to get down here to Iowa. Las Vegas is usually the spot they go. Not Iowa, why not I ask myself. Anyway, everyone would ask if I had family coming when I had the baby and I usually said most likely not. Which made me sad because there is nothing like family. But then my mom and Grandma have ended up deciding to come down. YIPEE!!! I booked their flights for November 8 - 15. I am so excited to have them come and visit. I wish more would come but I take whoever I can. I am excited to have them come and see the baby and have my mom with the kids. They love their grandparents so much. I am so happy they are coming and we are counting down. It will be a lot of fun.

I think I have posted it before but Madison is even going to live by them when she grows up and has kids so her kids can be near their grandparents. Neil said, "But we will be your kids grandparents." She said oh ya but I want them by grandma and grandpa. Regan at least once a week tells me he wants to ride on Grandpa's tractor. They miss them. So I am excited when they get to be with them.

Well, Neil is home and it has been so nice. We went and ordered new King size mattresses to go with our beautiful wood King bed frame. I am very excited and hoping that they bring wonderful amounts of blissful sleep to me who does not always sleep until my legs stop being restless. I am hoping that it leaves after I have the baby (the restless legs feeling.) Anyway, we will see. We get it next week.

Well, the kids are in bed and we are down for the night. We are off to bed and hopefully a long nights sleep.

2 comments:

Shea said...

So are they going to be there for the birth? That's great that they're coming.

The Roelofs said...

Hey Shea, No My due date is October 19 so they will be few weeks later but I am just happy they are coming. It is always nice to have them come as I know you are well aware of. I hope everything goes well with selling your house. I know it can be very frustrating and I hope it goes fast. Carrie