Sunday, October 5, 2008

Back to normal.

Well, after our week of being sick it was nice on Monday to get everyone back to school. Neil stayed home one more day but then he went back on Tuesday. It is nice to get back to normal after that.

Well, this week was good. I have really had the nesting feeling going on. I really think (Neil would like it also) if we could bottle up the hormone that makes you nest. I can't believe how much I get done. We could make some really good money off of selling it. I would just like to take some every once in a while to get a lot done. And things I usually don't do. I cleaned the blinds in the kitchen and have gone through closets and rooms. It feels great to get things done.

It is getting colder out. It is okay still, you can just feel the chill in the air though. I hope it is a very nice fall and we don't have a crazy aweful winter. Last winter was so long and cold it honestly makes me want to move back to Alberta and at least feel the chinook once in a while. When it gets cold here it stays cold and it bitter bitter cold.

Anyway, I am going to go warm up in our nice new bed which is very comfortable and I actually have been getting some sleep on lately. My legs are feeling a little better. Hopefully within a couple of weeks I can blog about our new addition to our family. I am on week 38 this week. I am pretty excited for the baby to come but also my hospital stay. I love my hospital stay. 2 days of laying in bed, being served great food. What more could a girl want. Right? Anyway, I am excited for the birth of this baby boy. Our family seems complete after this.

3 comments:

Shea said...

I loved my hospital stays after babies also. I don't know why you would ever want to cut those short?

Shelli McCullough said...

Hi, Carrie! I do remember you. I have a confession to make, I read your blog through Debs all the time. I too noticed that we are both due very close to each other. It's kinda cool. I also wish you all the best in the upcoming events. If it is o.k. with you I would love to put a direct link to your blog on mine!? Take care of yourself and ENJOY your new little baby.

Anonymous said...

Good post.