Friday, July 4, 2008

The 4th of July

Well, it is the 4th of July and we are having a bar-b-q with friends today. It think it is so funny that we as Canadians are hosting an Independence Day Party but it is all good and we are excited. I would like to get 2 children in particular to nap so I am hoping that will happen. I am going to get things really going pretty quick. We have been cleaning up the deck and yard and getting everything ready and I have started making some cupcakes. They are going to be red,blue and whilte. As for Fireworks we will see what we can see from our house. Most likely not much but I will pull out the good old sparklers and let everyone do that for a bit.

I call today a celebration for Canada and Independence Day. We will do one big bar-b-q. I hope everyone is having a great day!

HAPPY JULY 4th!

No comments: