Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Here we go.

Well, we were supposed to leave on our trip last Sunday when we were planning on coming. I am sad we are not going up and seeing everyone but also very very happy that I don't have to think about driving all the way up. Hopefully one day we can move closer to home but I would hate to leave here.

Well, we are on our last couple of weeks of swimming lessons and flute lessons. Not much else is going on. Thank goodness!!! August we have nothing going on so I am very excited just to have nothing to do. I need to go get school supplies at some point. We should also be hearing if Josie is getting in to preschool this fall within a couple of weeks. That will be nice for her to do that. We will see what happens.

Well, the weather has been great. Not very hot. We have had humidity but it has been worse in other summers so I am glad it has been fairly good. I feel like I can't breathe sometimes but I think it is just because I am at that time in the pregnancy. Anyway, I hope everyone is having a good summer.

KEEP COOL!

No comments: