Thursday, July 17, 2008

Spa Day

Well, I just had a great Spa Date with my great great friend Sara. She is very wonderful and it was great for both of us to go and get this done. It was so nice. I was feeling guilty at the start of it because I feel bad doing anything for myself but I rationalized it by saying if Neil would give me back and feet rubs I would have have to spend money getting it done at the spa. Well, I really enjoyed it. I feel so rejuvinated and relaxed and excited. It was really nice.

Anyway, Sara is going on vacation and so it was great to do this before she left.

I wish that everyone could go to the spa and relax. It is great. I am just walking around and smelling my wonderful Citris smelling lotion and feeling great.

OKAY, well we are slowly getting less busy in our summer. We are done Golf, we will be done Swim team this saturday at our last Swim meet. It is at 7:15 a.m. so it is early and I will be hauling all the kids at 6:30 in the morning to get there but FUN. Anyway, then we just have a couple more weeks of flute lessons and swim lessons and we are done. August there is nothing going on. Just getting ready for school and having fun.

Well, I just wanted to let you all know if you get the chance go to the spa.

BYE.

No comments: