Friday, July 25, 2008

Sisters

I know I have talked about this before in one of my first blogs but I sure do love my sisters. I don't think there is anything better. I really would love to live by them. Friends are great and I love all the great friends that I have but when it comes down to it family will most likely do anything for you or help you in any way needed. My sister and I talked tonight about how nice it would be to live by each other. She is such a great cook and she could help me organize and get rid of stuff like no one else. She is great at throwing away things. I REALLY NEED THAT. Anyway, I just want my sisters to know I love them so much and I am so sad I am missing the Magrath parade with them tomorrow. I love to visit with them and see their kids and be around them. Luckily that bond will always be there even though we are 1400 miles apart.

I am totally ready for Neil to get home from France. I am really excited to have an adult to converse with. I love my kids (especially right now that they are quietly in bed). But it gets tuff doing it all by yourself every day. It is nice to have that extra set of hands around to help.

Well, one month tomorrow school starts and that is exciting. I am really trying to make the summer fun for the kids. We still have one week of swimming lessons and one week of Austyn and her flute lessons. I am really excited to be done everything so we can just do whatever. I would like to go down to Nauvoo to the pageant. It is a lot of fun. The kids love it and the only hard thing is driving late at night to go home. But it is well worth the drive to watch the Nauvoo Pageant.

Well, I am soon off to bed. Hopefully I will not be bombarded with kids on my last night of being in the bed myself. I seem to get them all coming in throughout the night some nights and it gets quite squishy.

Anyway, life is good and I am happy they are here and I love them. Goodnight friends, family, Sisters!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Hey Carrie, is there a reason you aren't on facebook anymore?