Friday, June 20, 2008

What a day!

There are crazy days. This was one of them. I woke up actually nice and awake and ready to get the kids breakfast. We ate and then I had everyone get ready to go get groceries. I took them to the dollar store to get a few toys for the summer and then we went to a couple of other stores and got groceries and then hit sams club for lunch. I was so excited to be driving home from our morning of shopping with all the kids and on the way home Josie informs me that she has gum in her hair. I asked her where she put her gum and she said she lost it. I imagine it somehow ended up in her hair. I just had to laugh because if I let it get to me I would have run off the next bridge. JUST JOKING! but I did laugh. When we got home I told her to just wait until I got all the groceries out and I would take care of her hair. There was ice cream that had been sitting for about 1 hour and I really wanted to get things in the house and put away. Well, Madison ran out and told me that Josie was cutting her hair. She was trying to cut the piece of gum out herself. I was not very happy. She luckily did not take too big of chunk off. I am sure if I would have let her have at it she would have. I got the gum cut out and got everyone laid down for a nap which was very nice. I also vaccumed up a WII cord for the sensor which was not great also. It will only cost 10 dollars to replace which is about 100 less then I thought it would cost. Lots of fun. I do love it when summer is out. This has only been our second week. I am still loving summer but it might get old it a bit.

Things are going well with the water. At least it is all going down. So many things are destroyed. IT is aweful to see and watch the news as they show the library destroyed and all the businesses. We will make it. Hope everyone is not in water and stays dry.

No comments: