Wednesday, June 4, 2008

ITS A BOY!

Well, we are having a boy. We are all really excited, especially the boys because that means 3 girls, 3 boys. Ridley was very excited to have a new brother.

It has been really rainy here. Our spring has not been very nice. About as nice as the winter. Which was really not very nice.

I had a day today to do nothing. But when I say that I would love to just sit on the couch and do nothing all day but my nothing means we just don't have to leave the house. I was very tired this morning. I helped our neighbor to let her dog out on Sunday night around 11:00 and Monday morning around 6:30 a.m. and then Monday night again and Tuesday morning. So those late nights get to me. Also we stayed up until Midnight on Monday night watching the Stanley cup playoff game and went to bed after the 2nd overtime. I was happy to see that Pittsburg had won the next day. Anyway, I got up around 5:00 a.m. this morning because Josie and Regan are kind of not feeling good and kept coughing. So when all the kids went to school I laid down and kind of fell asleep for an hour. Then I was being woken up to much so I just got up and got the kids what they wanted and then started cleaning and then laid them down for their nap and then cleaned, cleaned cleaned. It was really nice. I got the bathrooms all cleaned and our bedroom really cleaned up. It was really nice to look at after it was done. Things just seem to be piled up in a few places. It was all cleaned. ANyway, my children are running around and I am really wanting them in bed right now so I am going to run and do our bedtime routine. Good night all!

No comments: