Friday, October 5, 2007

Friends.

Okay, I just had a great cry. Thanks to my friends Sara's last blog entry about her daughter (it was her 13th birthday) and it just made me cry. Anyway, I just had a thought about friends. Also I am rocking out to Weezer (Island in the sun). I enjoy it and pumps me up!!! Okay that was totally cheerleaderish. Oh, well. Anyway, whenever I have a good cry it makes me think of friends and family. Sisters. I love my sisters and wish I could be around them more to do things with them. They are great and although growing up I would have given them away at times I would gladly do anything for them now. COME AND SEE ME SISTERS! I would love to be living closer to them to be able to see their kids and enjoy their company. Okay. Friends. Living away from family, friends help me out so much. Even when I talk to Friends, it make my day better. Especially Sara. She is such a great friend and it is wonderful to have someone around that is so close to a sister. I love friends!! Of course my husband is my best friend. There are also times I could have given him away but I think that is always the case with people we love. I would not give him away now. He is great. Well, there is my emotional stance on friends, sisters, husbands. I love you all!!

No comments: