Monday, October 29, 2007

my Day

Well, I woke up this morning. Got the kids ready for school. Neil went to work and I started to Clean up. I like to get the house cleaned early so I can try and relax while the kids are sleeping but I end up doing something like raking or cleaning the van out or cleaning the attic or something. So I vacumed, got firewood brought in for the fire place, put the dishes in the dishwasher, took out the garbage and recycliing, started a load of laundry, ran over to our neighbors house to let her dog out to go pottie, and then came home. I just grabbed a couple of cookies to eat and then thought I really should eat some breakfast and the chocolate cake I made for me to snack in is all gone so now I am eating a bowl of cereal. I figure that is better than cookies. Well, soccer is FINISHED for the fall season. It is going to be nice not having to add in soccer practices into our schedule for the next 6 months and then the spring season will start. I will be ready for it. I have the fire going and it is so relaxing to sit and watch. I enjoy fire in the fireplace.

We got the pumkins carved over the weekend. The kids were excited to do that. It was fun. I cooked the pumpkin seeds which they love and of course I over cook them. But in my defence I had hamburgers on the barbque, and fries going in the oil so there are 3 things you need to watch carefully and at least our supper was great. Susie,(my neighbor/friend) said you need to sit and watch them so I will be going that next year. Sorry kids. Well, life is good. My mom is coming out in less than 2 weeks and we are all excited. It will be a lot of fun.

Well, enjoy the season of falling leaves, colder air(I don't enjoy that), fires in the fireplace, hot chocolate, fleece blankets. It is a beautiful day!

No comments: