Monday, October 22, 2007

Not much going on.

Hi all. Not a lot has been going on. I guess just life. Kids, Soccer, I guess the usual stuff. Regan woke up with a fever this morning so that is not fun but nice because it is nice to stay home and sit and hold him. It is getting colder here in IOWA our 70 degree weather is gone for now and probably until next summer. The kids are excited for winter. I think they really like the snow but if it is like last winter it took a while to come. I think I am going to make a nice toasty fire in our fireplace and curl up after I go teach gymnastics. Life is good and I hope everyone is doing well. It is funny that I think of a bunch of things to say when I am not at the computer but as soon as I sit down at the computer I go blank. Well, this is our last week of soccer. I AM SOO EXCITED. The kids love soccer as I have said before which is good but I am just happy to not have to get up saturday morning and that is all we do all day. So it will be nice. Our last week of soccer practices every night. Great! I am also excited to have our evenings back. Well, I am going to run and see how Regan is doing. He is playing with the kids. I don't like it when my kids are not feeling well. I feel bad for them. Well, hopefully it does not last long and at least he is not throwing up. Knock on wood.

No comments: