Saturday, October 6, 2007

WEATHER AND SOCCER AND FACEBOOKS

Hi all! The Weather is so hot it is almost 90 degrees out. Okay maybe 85 degrees but dang it is hot. We had soccer today. Austyn's game was at 8:00 a.m. that meant we had to leave our house around 7:30. Austyn had a sleep over last night and we ended up going to bed around Midnight. So I was not to excited to get up and wake everyone up to go. We went and it at least it was early and cool out. Then this afternoon we went back for Ridley and Madison's game. Of course everyone is tired. But we watched Madison's game and then I went and coached Ridley's game. And now we are done! YEAH!!! I know, why put my kids in if I don't like it. They love it and that is why. 3 more weeks though and we will be done until spring. I have sure enjoyed Facebook. It has really been nice to get a hold of friends who I went to school with. We grow up and kind of keep to our own lives. Especially if we move away from everyone. I have really enjoyed seeing pictures of kids and learning what everyone is up to. Neil is going to be in France until next Saturday so we are just hanging out. He is missed but again. I guess I don't have to make suppers. Well, hope everyone is doing well!!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

It was so nice of you to acknowedge the importance of friends and family to you. You are a very special person, Carrie