Sunday, September 30, 2007

I'm off to France, Oops No I am not.

Neil was supposed to leave for France this afternoon. I think of all the peace and quite I will get. I can lay the kids down. Have my house cleaned and have no one mess it. Not that Neil makes a big mess, but our house seems to get messy when he and th kids get home. So I am thinking of the week off of suppers and not having to think about them and then I call his cell phone coming home from church and he said the flight was canceled and he was coming home. I immediately thought, Crap what am I going to make for supper. Oh well, we have him home and it has been nice and he will leave tomorrow to go to France. Anyway, I thought I was with computer but it looks like not right now. Hopefully Neil will get it working today. He has been doing a lot on it. It is the mac mini and as you all probably know I know nothing about computers. Anyway, Another week of soccer games done. It is fun watching the parents all around the TUMA soccer fields. Dragging chairs, blankets, kids, strollers, camera's and whatever else they may haul with them. It is a lot of fun. I think there are only 4 more weeks left. I don't know what we will do when we don't have 5 soccer practices during the week and 3 games on the weekend. Nauvoo Temple here we come!

No comments: