Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sick and Tired of being Sick and Tired

I got the title of todays blog from my friend Elizabeth. We were talking today and said that and that is what I felt when I started to write this entry. Regan was really sick last week, they thought he would need to be hospitalized. I was worried and Neil was in France but he ended up not having to go in. It is Viral and he just needs to get over it. He has been sick so much this winter it is aweful. I just want him to feel better. He will get better for a couple of days and then be sick again.

Anyway, I cannot wait for Summer. We are actually having a couple of nice days that are 36 degrees today and around 40 degrees tomorrow. After what we have been having that is Wonderful. I don't like cold. I enjoy the snow but this year it has even been too much for me. It will not stop snowing. It is fun to look at though. I am just done with the cold. I have to go over and let my neighbors dog out for the next couple of weeks while she is gone. I have the 9:00 - 10:00 p.m. time. Another neighbor and friend has the 6:00 a.m. shift and then someone else takes care of during the day. I am glad it is a little managable out there. Did I say I don't like the cold?

Well, Neil got home on Friday night. It is sure nice to have him home. Ridley had a Gymnastics competition on Saturday and I took him. Just me and him it was so peaceful. He did really good. I love the energy at competitions. It makes me want to put on a gymnastic suit and get out there and compete. (Okay, kind of). It is sure a lot of fun. I really enjoyed the 2 hours of driving each way with just Ridley in the car playing his Nintendo DS and I just listened to the Radio and enjoyed the peace.

Well, we are starting another week. Fun. Fun.Fun.

No comments: