Sunday, January 6, 2008

HAIRSPRAY

Well, I finished watching Hairspray and that is such a great show. It makes you want to get up and dance first of all. I loved seeing John Travolta as a girl and couldn't help staring at him and chuckling how they can make him look like that. It was great. It really made me sad about how segregation was such a part of history and that I am glad that people have moved on and hopefully it doesn't matter what you look like. I LOVED IT. It was really a great movie.

Well, back to school tomorrow. We moved to 11:00 church today and that was great. It was nice to have time in the morning to eat and get everyone ready and then get to choir. I even put a chicken in before I left so we came home and ate a nice big lupper. That is what we are calling it now because it is between lunch and supper. We came up with Lupper on our way home from church. Anyway, it was a great day.

No comments: