Tuesday, January 1, 2008

NEW YEAR

Well, Happy New year everyone! How wonderful Christmas was. We did not do anything. Everyone took turns being sick but it was not throwing up sick it was just cold sick. It was Great to have nothing to do and we just did that. I love new years. A time to reflect on life, on things to do better, or work on.

The kids start back to school tomorrow and I am sad because it has been so nice to just veg with them and have fun. I think they are excited though to get back to their friends and away from me. Well, it has been great to have them home and I DIDN'T HAVE TO MAKE ANY LUNCHES FOR SCHOOL OR GET UP AND GET EVERYONE READY. That is great. Well, 5 more months and we are done for the summer. I cannot wait. There is a lot of snow here in Iowa with all the Ice and snow storms. It is very pretty. Today it was cold. I just ran out now to get Neil and I a hot fudge sundae and it was -15 degrees Celcius. COLD.

Well, I hope everyone has a great year and we wish you all the best.

Carrie

No comments: