Thursday, April 16, 2009

I REALLY hate computers

Okay, I am on a mission to figure out how to get the pictures off my camera and onto the computer. I got everything hooked up and got the disc(the handbook) put into the computer. I read it and was doing what it said. Everything is going good and then I am supposed to click on the DCIM something. I don't see anything that resembles DCIM. Then I attempt to call Sony to have them help me because I think they have to be more knowledgeable than me when it comes to cameras/computers. Well, they are not. Not only that but they don't always understand me and I cannot really understand what they are saying. Finally after being told "Thankyou for holding on the line" about 100 times(not really but many times) I tell them to forget it. It is not worth it to me to stay on the line for 2 hours while they go find something out after everything I say. So, It is all set up and ready to go and I will have Neil look at it when he gets home. Luckily we have nothing going on tonight so we may have some time. Now I just need to remember.

This week was also my 35th birthday. WOW. I can't believe I am 35. I think 40 will kill me. I just don't feel older. Anyway, I am at a loss of words on the subject. my parents are 55 and 53 and they don't seem that they could be that old. I don't know it is crazy. So I had such a great day and enjoyed seeing my friends and hearing from my family. It was really nice. People are really nice and I love my friends and family so much. They are great. Well, I am off to get Regan something he was trying to get on my lap as I was talking with Harvey (they guy from Sony) and I love how my kids do that NOT. So I got him off of my lap and then was done. So I am off to see what it is he needs. I was just a little huffy from my whole ordeal and now I am feeling better. Thanks.

4 comments:

Shelli McCullough said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Shea said...

Your parents are young! My parents are more than 10 years older. Good luck with the camera.

Elizabeth said...

I am glad you had a great Birthday. I hope you've figured out your camera by now. Let me know if you need help--I have very little knowledge, but what I have I can offer.

Chelle said...

I'm computer illiterate as well! Sorry I'm late but I hope you had a most excellent birthday! Take care!