Tuesday, March 31, 2009

IT HAS BEEN TO LONG.

Well, I know it has been a while. I really think of great things to say that are also witty, then I forget them once I get to the computer. We had Spring break last week and that was nice. Neil took off the week, so we really did not do much. I need to get our passport stuff done. Since coming down here 10 years ago we have always had our passports and gotten all the kids done. Just because of all the greencard stuff we needed them done. I have to get Reece's in and renew Austyn, Me and Neil's canadian passports. It is kind of a job that you just have to jump in, fill everything out, get pictures and do. I started in February and it is still sitting there. I am GOING to work on it this afternoon once I stop playing on the computer and wasting time. The kids have been good. Well, my mind is blank and I have Regan (my 3 year old) on my lap and he is playing with his cars and sometimes likes to type a long with me. It is quite funny. He is such a big help. Well, here I go to get the passports done. I would like to get them done this week.

Also, I am going to get some new running shoes. I am using ones that I have had for YEARS, I will not tell you the exact amount but they have been good runners. Now that I am running more, I am going to go out and get a new pair of shoes. I am excited to see how they are. I ran today and it was great. Last week was also good. I don't know why though I can run great and not stop on the treadmill and I stop tons when I am outside. I guess I need to do it more outside. ANyway, now Reece is crying and all HE^% is breaking loose. Sort of.

2 comments:

Shea said...

We have to get passports for the girls this year. Ryan said we now need them for re-entry to the US. Good job on the running. I like Mizunos.

alicia said...

How are you? Never get to see you these days. Sounds like you've been keeping yourself busy and you finally made it through this miserable winter! We should get together some time, maybe this summer.