Sunday, August 24, 2008

Life

Well, I have been meaning to write about this for a while but GAS IS DROPPING IN PRICE. It is now 3.55 here in Cedar Rapids. How wonderful is that. Anyway, I am excited to see it finally going down instead of up.

Also, we just took Neil to the airport today. So his flight should be leaving in about 4 min from Cedar Rapids where he will fly to Chicago, Germany, and then to Toulosse France. He will be there for 3 weeks. Wow. I think I will be very ready for him to come home. I will only have 5 weeks left though in the pregnancy when he gets back. So I am looking to that also. Getting it all done.

Well, school starts on Tuesday. I think we have had a good summer. We have gone swimming quite a bit. I do think that it will take Regan and Josie a while to understand that there is no more pool though. Regan today said Bever Pool and I told him it is closed cause winter is coming. Hopefully it is not right around the corner but that makes me sad that we will have to go through winter again. Hopefully it is better than last year. But I am really excited to get everyone off to school again. I find myself getting very irratated with kids not getting along with each other. And luckily it is not all the time but there are times I just say to myself that I cannot wait. It is time.

Well, hope everyone is enjoying the back to school time of year. Good luck!

2 comments:

Shea said...

School starting is good but I'm going to miss summer.

Chelle said...

Man, that sucks that Neil has to go so often and for so long!! Good thing you have the "troop" to take care of each other! Hope all is well. Take care...care-bear!