Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spring may be on its way.

Well, spring may be on its way. We are supposed to get warm this week. It was very nice and sunny today but still cold. We will see. We went down to Georgia for Spring break. It was nice. Very nice weather which was nice to see. The kids had fun playing with each other. The drive back was long. I have kind of felt lousy all week. Hopefully it starts getting better.

Josie asked me the other day "How the baby got in my tummy?" I was kind of stumped for a bit. Actually I still am. She is 4. Anyway, things have been going well.

It was Stake Conf. today. I went with Josie because some of the kids were not feeling good. The choir sang "All Glory Laud and Honor" It is very pretty and I love it. There is another song that we sing in the choir that is "Praise to the Man" A very neat arrangment of it. I love singing in the choir.

Anyway, I can't think of anything else that is going on.

No comments: