Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Van looks so Pretty!!!

For those of you who have not been in Iowa for this long, long, cold snowy winter it has been that. It was finally a day not around freezing and I went out after I laid down Josie and Regan and cleaned it. Inside and out. It looks so pretty and I am so happy. My poor Lilly (my van's name) has had a hard winter and there are lots of bumps and bruises on her. But I think she is okay. There is one little dent in the back that I just got the other day because I ran (for the 100th time) into our neighbors behind us Yardy (that is what we call the big green bins that hold yard waste and nothing else.) Anyway, I always run into it and end up with no dents but alas this last bonk was pretty good. I kept thinking they are made of plastic and they just bounce off the van anyway or at least that is what I have been thinking since I never kept getting a dent. But this last one must have got it just right. I love my Lilly. She is a great Van.

I am glad that winter is over. I think I can say that without another snow storm coming. We have had quite the winter and I am glad to have some warmth today. I just looked and it currently says that it is 53 degrees with the wind chill at 47 degrees. Let me tell you this is a nice day. My daughters had to wear capris to school and it felt quite nice this morning at 40 degrees so they wore them.

It is off to gymnastics tonight and I will take the 3 older kids to do their class and I will help them teach. Fun fun.

No comments: