Thursday, March 20, 2008

WHO I AM!


I am getting better at technology. I have finally put a picture on my blog. I am happy to know how to do that. Neil figured out how to get all my pictures off my camera and that was really nice. Now I need to get to know how so I can do it. I picked this picture because I have been thinking that we all have ideas of how we want to grow up. Maybe at this age to be princesses or other wonderful things. I am a Mother and I love being that. I don't know if you would have ever told me I could have 6 kids one day that I would have believed it. We are expecting our 6th Child in October. I am scared, only to have 3 kids home next year and keeping sane but mostly excited to be the mother of 6 great kids who amaze me and who I adore. We have so much fun together (most of the time). Sometimes I lose my cool but mostly I try to have fun with them. Anyway, I love friends and I could not survive without great friends who mean a lot to me.

We had a great enrichment tonight. We had a great meal which is one bonus but they also did a play on how Relief Society was started. It was so neat to see or picture how the sisters got together and helped each other. It still happens like that today at least in our wonderful ward. There are many great sisters who would do anything for each other. Well, it was really nice and I loved being with my friends. I would do anything for them.

Life is good and I hope everyone thinks of happy things they are thankful for and enjoy in life!

No comments: