Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mountains

I love the mountains. Well, that is I like to have them at least 1 hour away. Alberta is perfect. You can see the beautiful mountains in the background but you still have the beautiful prairies, harvest, etc. I changed my blog picture and I can see mountains. Nice.!!

We were going to go up to Canada this summer. Plans have changed and we are now going to Florida. We are going to spend a week on the beach and I am totally excited to soak up the sun in between watching 6 kids that is. It will be fun. I will miss Canada, Friends, Family and most of all slurpies with ice cream. No I will miss family the most but slurpies with ice cream are right up there!!

Summer is here and it is not too bad. Things are going well. The kids are doing a job in the morning and making sure their room is cleaned. That is nice. We get the things done during the day and also have fun. Especially today with the sun shining and looking like it won't rain. I think we will be heading to the pool today!

I have been thinking lately about kids growing up. There are times when I wonder if I will make it through the day with little kids. But I always can take a step back and relax. I know I will be sad when they are older but I can't wait for that time also. I think it will be a whole new back of having fun. I am preparing myself now to realize that they will grow up and I will miss it. I am really enjoying every moment, hug, cuddle, and I love you that I have with them right now. They are great kids and I am happy to be their mom!

Well, I hope you have a great summer, enjoy yourselves and be safe!

1 comment:

Shea said...

I'm sorry you won't be in Canada. We are leaving in a couple of weeks and staying for the big celebrations. I love it there and can't imagine a summer without it. Who thought my favorite vacation destination would be Magrath? Well, at least my favorite inexpensive destination.