Thursday, February 5, 2009

Chicken soup for the soul

Well, I am making some homemade chicken noodle soup. I love how Rachel Ray does things fast but I am fine to do this slow when I have all the time in the world. Some of us are coming down with colds. I have one and I don't think it is nice when the mom is sick. Oh Well, I got some throat drops, ice cream, and now making chicken noodle soup. I hope it gets better quick. I finally had friends of mine tell me how to put the playlist on my blog. So YEAH I did it. I have my So What song on their because it gets me fired up. After I listened to the lyrics I am sure I can see why. SHE WANTS TO START A FIGHT. I am not up for starting a fight but it gets me moving.

Anyway, life is good. It is finally supposed to be warm here for hopefully the next week. I went out this morning and thought you dang weather it better be nice like the weather man says or I will be very upset. (Okay I guess I will start a fight if it stays cold)Ha Ha Ha. Anyway, it is supposed to get nice today. I am so excited. I hate going outside when it is so cold. Anyway, I need to run and get Reece because Regan keeps coming in to here and telling me I need to get Reece because he is crying. So I will run. There are my thoughts for today. Have a great day!

6 comments:

Karena said...

There's no harm in taking longer to make a meal. Rachel Ray is like Super Cook...who can compete with that!

Chelle said...

you are better than i....i tend to go with my best friend campbell's...thats even faster than rachel ray!

Zaugg Blog said...

Yeah! im glad i found your blog! I saw your christmas card and your family is growing up so fast!! Hope your doing good and feel free to check out my blog anytime!

alicia said...

I'm also ready for some warmer weather. Good job getting music on your blog!!

Elizabeth said...

I am glad you are feeling better. Have a great run with your Pink song tomorrow. It does sound like it would get a run fired up!

Anonymous said...

Carrie, I'm so proud of your running efforts. Greg showed me the picture on your facebook page of you and Austyn. I couldn't see very well since I need to get my glasses changed and he was on his i phone (too small) butI was certain that wasn't Austyn because I couldn't see her hair.
Marilyn