Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tis the Season.

Well, I had many things to blog about most of which I am sure to forget. Anyway, Thanksgiving - We had a great thanksgiving. It was just us and I made a nice turkey dinner. It was great. The kids did not eat tons and it was a lot of work but it was nice. We had a very nice week off school with them.

Reece had a cough that started on Wen. On Friday I thought I would take him to the doctor to get checked and we went to urgent care because our doctors office was closed. They did a couple of X-rays and said he had pnemonia at the base of his lungs. He got some anti-biotics and hopefully we be good. I did go to Black Friday shopping that morning at 4:00 A.M. Crazy I know but I am done for christmas which is also nice.

Eggnog. I never used to like eggnog but I don't know what has happened but I LOVE it. I bought a quart of it yesterday and pretty much drank the whole thing. I could go buy another one today and do the same thing but I am trying to not because I am sure it is very fatting. Oh Well, IT WAS GOOD.

I am so looking forward to christmas. I love looking at christmas lights. We got a fake tree this year. We usually go get a real tree but ended up get a fake one. It was so easy to put up. The lights were on it already and we just put the garland and the ornaments on it. Great and done.

Well, Reece is starting to get upset so I am going to go sit with him and get him to sleep. Josie and Regan are watching a movie and I am going to relax.

2 comments:

Chaney said...

Sorry to hear about Reece. That's a little scary! Hope all is better now though.

Shea said...

I'm thinking about getting a fake tree. We've always had a real one but the fake ones look really nice and are so easy.