Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Well, it is the eve of 2009. I don't mind seeing a new year ring in, I just can't believe how fast it goes. It has been a while since I blogged, Sorry. Well, I hope everyone had a great christmas. We had a great Christmas. The kids enjoyed it. We have finished our New Years Eve "Spread". Just a whole bunch of snacky food and now we are waiting for the ball to drop. I think I will fold some laundry while I am waiting. We will see if I can make it. Well, I hope everyone had a great Christmas and I wish you a very happy new year. To all my friends I want to thank you for your friendship whether near or far I really cherish friendships. I hope everyone has nothing but happiness for 2009. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Mama Deb said...

Happy New Year to you!!!