Wednesday, May 7, 2008

SPRING

Well, it is getting warmer here in Winterland Iowa. Actually the Snow is all gone for a while now and it has really been nice this week.

The kids are doing well. They amaze me so much all the time. I really enjoy them in my life. I love to take every minute with them and enjoy them and help them or do what I can to make life fun for them. There are times I like to just sit but I really like to do things for them.

Today is a cleaning day since we have not one thing to do. I do not have one thing on my calendar for today which amazes me. I am so excited just to do nothing but catch up and enjoy the night.

Well, I had more things to say but now I cannot remember anything because I waited to long to write it. I sure enjoy reading peoples blogs and how things are going with them. It is a lot of fun.

No comments: