Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Energy of christmas.

I think there is an energy about Christmas time. As I was getting Ridley off the bus today it was snowing and quiet. It is so quiet when it is snowing and there is something about it that really makes me happy. We have our decorations up and hopefully tomorrow I will get out and get the tree. We are really behind this year. We usually have it sooner than this. I love to sit in the dark with the christmas lights on and just sit. I have a big smile on my face just from the energy of the season. I am kind of a nerd but that is okay. It is a great time of year and there is only 2 weeks and 3 days of school until Christmas break and that is also exciting. No more making lunches, getting kids up, making breakfast, pushing kids to move faster so they can be ready for when the bus comes. Good times. I love christmas and everything that it is about and that great energy that you feel. Enjoy!

No comments: